Monday 5 December 2016

how to make money out of paper

how to make money out of paper 


HOW TO MAKE PAPER TOWEL FLOWERS


I love to decorate my home with dried hydrangeas in the fall! You can see in myfall home tour and fall porch that I used a lot of limelight hydrangeas in my decor this year. But what if you aren’t fortunate enough to have your own hydrangea bushes to cut from? Buying hydrangeas in my area can be quite expensive at the grocery store or flower market. So today, I thought it would be fun to save some money on fresh flowers and create a bushel of paper towel hydrangeas! It’s very easy, and I’ll show you how.

HOW TO MAKE PAPER TOWEL FLOWERS

SUPPLIES NEEDED:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Iphone 14 Pro Max

  INFO PRICES SPECS PHOTOS COMPETITORS BENCHMARKS USER REVIEWS Mobiles › Apple Mobile Phones ›  Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Apple iPhone 14 Pro ...